Rates & Policies
- $27.50/hr for most services
- All services require a minimum of one hour. After the first hour, fees are then calculated in 15-minute increments. As many services as possible will be completed in the hour.
- Hourly rates do not include the cost of items purchased.
You have the options of either providing cash, check, or credit card. If White Pelican funds are used rather than client’s funds, a 4% fee may be incurred. This fee is non-refundable.
- Technical and website code related activities will be charged a higher technical rate of $38/hr
- Generally Monday through Saturday 8.30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday and extended hours can be accommodated with advance notice.
Full payment is due upon completion of services.
White Pelican accepts:
- cash or checks (a $25 fee will be assessed for any returned checks).
- Online Invoice ACH or Credit Card
If it is necessary to cancel a scheduled service a 24 hour advance notice is required. Failure to provide a 24 hour notice will result in a cancellation fee of the first hour – $27.50
Access to Client’s Property
If White Pelican cannot gain access to the client’s residence or place of business, the client will be charged the $27.50 cancellation fee.
First and foremost, all information regarding clients is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared or sold.
The protection of your privacy and handling of your confidential and personal information is of utmost importance.
Service Agreement – last updated 10/1/12
What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, Personal Checks or via invoice online payment for Visa, MasterCard, American Express or bank ACH.
Is my personal information protected?
First and foremost, all information regarding clients is held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared or sold. The protection of your privacy and handling of your confidential and personal information is of utmost importance.
Your information is never sold or given out unless you give permission. I will never give out banking information, credit card information, or personal information without your prior consent.
What services do you offer?
See the Services page
What is your service area?
Fort Collins, Loveland and surrounding area.
I’m outside your service area, can I still use your service?
Yes – Definitely.
Some services can be done remotely, in those situations you can be anywhere. For some services that require driving outside of the normal service area, an additional mileage charge of .55 per mile may be added.
Are all of your services listed on the website?
No. The list of services provided on this website are only examples of some of the services provided. I encourage clients to create their own to-do list to be completed.
Just as clients are all unique, their needs are as well.
Have a question regarding how White Pelican can help you? Contact me today